How do I sign up for Guest Orientation?
When students pay the Enrollment Reservation Deposit (ERD), they are able to select that they would like to bring one or two guests with them, and add that option to the total shopping cart total that what is due at checkout. Each guest is $120, so the selected bundle total fee will go up accordingly. Once a guest spot has been purchased, the guest information will be added to the student's orientation reservation. Please be aware that your fee does not include overnight accommodations.
How to Register for the Guest Orientation:
1. Log into your student portal
2. From the Online Services page, select the "Payments" box
3. Click "make a payment" at the top of the page
4. Select "Newly Admitted Students- Fall 2018"
5. Choose Add-On-1 (for one guest) or Add-On-2 (for two guests).
Once you have filled out the form, and submitted your payment, your guest's reservation will be added to your orientation reservation.